* The sound samples and software developed by Philtre Labs Pvt Ltd (PL) remain the property of the Licensor (PL) and are licensed, not sold, to you for use on your software or hardware.
* A right to use the enclosed sounds is granted to the original buyer of the product (Licensee) and is NOT transferable.
* The Licensee may modify the sound files in our DVD-ROMs and mobile apps, AND MAY USE THE SOUNDS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHIN MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS only.
* This license expressly forbids the resale, re-licensing or other distribution of these sound samples and software either as they exist on the disc or internet server or any modification thereof. You cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of the sound samples to another user, or use them in any competitive product.
* The Licensor will not be responsible if the sound samples or software do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. Licensor shall not be responsible for, or guarantee the performance or compatibility of, sound samples and/or software that are used in a format that they were not programmed for. The sound samples and software are licensed ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind. Any similarity to any other recording is purely unintentional and neither the Licensor nor any re-seller of the Licensor, can be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of any sound samples and software licensed from this site in whatever form, or consequential loss arising from a delayed or lost shipment.
* The Licensee agrees to use the sound samples and software in compliance with the supported interfaces and system requirements published for each product. The Licensor shall not be responsible for, or guarantee the performance or compatibility of, sound samples and software that are used in a format that they were not programmed for.
* Use of the sound samples and software in isolation such as, but not limited to, video game soundtracks, gaming machines, toys (where they appear in isolation or as sound effects), mobile apps is not permitted without first obtaining a separate written license (subject to availability) from the Licensor.
* Use of the sound samples and software in ‘library music’ (also known as ‘music libraries’ or ‘production music’), which is intended for commercial exploitation by re-licensing to multiple third parties, is permitted without first obtaining a separate License from the Licensor ONLY IF the sound samples and software are used within a musical context and are not presented ‘isolated’ or ‘solo-ed’. The sound samples and software must be used ‘in combination’ within musical compositions. For such usage, any rhythm loop samples must also be combined with other types of samples and sounds to effectively form a new composition, as opposed to simply being looped in isolation
Q: Do I have to credit the use of the Philtre Labs sounds on my CD sleeve, etc?
A: Not compulsory, but it would be always appreciated (you would credit any musician that played on your track, wouldn't you?). You can mention our product name or give credit to Philtre Labs, India.
By Order. Philtre Labs Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India.